Rage and anger - a road to resolution
This program is designed to equip customers with the skills to handle difficult customer behaviour.
What do you do when a customer has a complaint and it has escalated to a point where the customer may behaviour aggressively or unreasonably? The course looks at rage and anger and how it can be handle to a point where there is a road to resolution.
It is a professionally facilitated programme with trainer led presentations, discussions and group work that models real experiences and work-based situations that will help you build and implement best practice in handling aggressive customer complaints.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Understand the variation in a complaints mix
- Look at the psychology of rage and anger. What behaviours are associated with each and how are they different
- The importance of emotions
- Exploration of strategy as to how best to handle raging customers
- Proceed down the road to resolution
- Review and reflection
- Handling your self – Resilience