Improve the written ability to effectively communicate in handling complaints.
The objective of this program is to improve the written communication skills of case managers in handling complaints.
Upon completion of this program participants will be able to better articulate to customers in writing via letters, SMS and emails. It will:
• Minimise the risk of adverse publicity
• Maximise staff wellbeing and stress
• Reduce workload and time
• Ultimately enhance the customer experience
It is a professionally facilitated programme with trainer led presentations, discussions and group work that models real experiences and work-based situations
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Communicate to maximum effectiveness
- Define and address the root cause
- Structuring the written communications content
- How to communicate bad news
- Delivering an apology
- Understanding the customers internal story with empathy and focused attention
- Improving your personal quality to ensure the communication is of high standard