Improve the ability to effectively investigate complaints.
The objective of this program is to improve the ability to effectively investigate complaints.
In a time where customers have a broad option of suppliers, the need to provide a great customer experience is ever more prevalent. Complaints are a natural process and part of any organisation.
It is a professionally facilitated programme with trainer led presentations, discussions and group work that models real experiences and work-based situations that will help you build and implement best practice.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Understand why complaints so valuable
- The differentiation between assessment and investigation
- The workflow process
- Best practise in Complaints handling
- Dealing with Difficult and Angry Customers
- Investigation and interviewing to resolve
- Road to Resolution